The 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope is characterized by the best acoustic response in the Littmann mechanical stethoscope line; with a tunable diaphragm, dual-lumen tubing, and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece.
The 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope features tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there’s no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
- Outstanding acoustics: The highest in Littmann mechanical stethoscopes.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Includes Special Procedures Adaptor for pediatric or neonatal auscultation.