- Measures temperature (-35°C – +80°C), humidity (0% to 100%) and calculates dewpoint.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Win7 and Vista.
- Export to Excel functionality.
- Battery powered, standalone solution.
- Simple USB interface for setup and data download.
- Over 16000 temperature readings and 16000 humidity readings, with a memory rollover function for continuous logging.
- User programmable sample rates and high/low alarm rates.
- Bright red, green and amber LED status indication.
- High contrast LCD for viewing the last logged readings.
- Push-to-start and delayed logging modes.
- Ideal for applications where extended temperature ranges and humidity are to be measured.
- Set-up and data download from EasyLog data loggers is enabled by the EL-WIN-USB software available here: www.easylogusb.com
Temperature Data Logger USB Interface & LCD Display
€65.00 exc. VAT
The EL-USB-1-LCD USB data logger is ideal for applications where measuring temperature ranges and humidity are required. At the touch of a button, use the on-board display to cycle between the current, minimum and maximum logs for both temperature and humidity. Easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the unit into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.