ClearLite™ is non-PVC and phthalate free which significantly minimises the impact upon the environment. The range is available without a hook ring to reduce waste.
Features and benefits
- Lightweight: Provides enhanced grip and comfort in use for the clinician.
- Anatomical shape: Provides a precise fit for different face shapes and sizes. Minimum pressure is required to achieve an effective seal reducing the risk of inadvertent trauma and nerve damage.
- Crystal clear body: Provides excellent visibility for confirmation that the patient is well perfused.
- Reduced mask volume: Reduces potential rebreathing and risks associated with elevated levels of end tidal CO2.
- Safe and secure connection: This is achieved between the mask and the breathing system in use. The ISO 22mm tapered connection complies with ISO 5356.
- Flexible non-inflatable cuff: Provides a comfortable and effective airtight seal.
- Colour-coding: The comfortable, flexible seal is colour coded to allow quick and easy identification of the correct sized mask.
- Reduce waste: Available without a hook ring
- Lower environmental impact: Non-PVC and phthalate free