The CT3000i enables the same quality standards as higher class models. It is a portable, lightweight ECG machine, that prints 12 simultaneously acquired ECG traces on 90 mm paper eliminating trace overlap. Entry-level doesn’t mean a loss of quality. The CT3000i comes with a copy button for extra ECG traces, recharge function with up to 4 hours of of continuous operation without mains supply.
Seca CT3000i Intrepretive ECG Machine
€1,549.00 exc. VAT
- 12 lead, 3 Channel ECG with high quality interpretive programme.
- Auto-start button automatically produces the ECG traces complete with Rhythm Strip, Measurements and Interpretation.
- Filters for baseline, electrical and muscle tremor interference, providing clear traces.
- Lead off warning and identification.
- Useful copy button for extra ECG traces.
- 12 simultaneously acquired ECG traces printed on 90 mm paper, eliminates trace overlap.
- Paper tray accommodates z-fold or roll paper.
- Manual button provides real time print-outs
- Supplied with mains cable, patient cable, 500 disposable electrodes, alligator clips and pack of Z-fold paper.
- 3 year Seca warranty and ECG technical support helpline.