The Diagnostic Otoscope uses halogen HPX illumination combined with fibre optics to the distal tip for easier examinations.
- The Halogen HPXª lamp provides light output for true tissue colour and consistent, long-lasting performance.
- Fibre optics project cool light to the distal tip with no reflections or obstructions for superior views of the tympanic membrane.
- Wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification.
- A sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy and accurate diagnosis of otitis media.
- Battery handle accepts size C batteries.
- Comes in a protective hard shell case.