Q-close™ PolyP is indicated for use in soft tissue approximation and or ligation.
- Material : Polypropylene
- Suture Type : Synthetic, Non-absorbable
- Structure : Monofilament
- Colour : Blue
- Tensile strength retention :Prolonged tensile strength retention.
- Mass absorption : Q-close™ PolyP is not absorbed, nor is it subjected to degradation or weakening by the action of tissue enzymes.
- Sterilisation : method Ethylene oxide
- Indications : Q-close™ PolyP is indicated for use in soft tissue approximation and or ligation.
- Q-close™ Reverse Cutting needles have a triangular cross section with the cutting edge on the outside edge of the needle curve, which gives the needle greater strength and resistance to bending.
- Q-close™ PRECISION Reverse Cutting needles have a thinner, sharper tip giving greater penetration and precise control in surgery.