Q-close™ Silk is indicated for use in soft tissue approximation and or ligation.
- Material : Silk (composed of an organic protein called fibroin, which is derived from the domesticated species Bombyx mori of the family Bombycidae).
- Structure : Multifilament, braided
- Suture type : Natural, Non-absorbable
- Coating : Bees Wax
- Colour : Black
- Tensile strength retention :Prolonged tensile strength retention.
- Mass absorption : While Q-close™ Silk is not absorbed, progressive degradation of the proteinous silk fibres in vivo may result in gradual loss of the tensile strength over a period of time.
- Sterilisation : method Ethylene oxide
- Indications : Q-close™ Silk is indicated for use in soft tissue approximation and or ligation.