Big Ben® round or square – well thought-out options for everyday use. big ben reflects Riester quality, the highest grade analogue sphygmomanometers for precise blood pressure measurement. big ben® sphygmomanometers are especially large and sturdy devices designed for intensive use in physicians’ practices and hospitals.
- Generously dimensioned scale (Ø 147 mm (5.8 in) or 145 mm (5.7 in) and high-contrast scale layout for optimum readability.
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuff.
- Spiral tube can be extended to 3m (118.1 in).
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment.
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, resistant to aging, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system
- No zero-point fixation required
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 2 mm Hg