Coaguchek Control Solution
€30.75 including vat
Roche Diagnostics has available optional liquid quality controls for the CoaguChek XS Plus System. These controls assist with regulatory compliance requirements, as applicable to your facility. These instructions should be read thoroughly before using the controls.To ensure that you are using the test strips and the meter correctly, read the CoaguChek XS Plus System User Manual.
- 4 bottles each of Level 1 and Level 2 Quality Control plasma
- 8 diluent-filled droppers
- 1 Quality Control Code Chip
- Each control bottle contains non-human plasma with varied levels of coagulation factors, stabilizers, and preservatives. Each diluent-filled dropper contains a calcium chloride solution with preservatives.
- Control Storage and Stability
- Store controls in refrigerator at 2 to 8°C (36 to 46°F). DO NOT FREEZE.
- Unopened, lyophilized controls that are stored in the refrigerator are good for 18 months or until the expiration date, whichever comes first.
- Controls are stable for 30 minutes after adding the diluent.