Follow-up model of IRT3520 Ear thermometer for private use – with pre-warmed tip up to 37 °C. – measures the body temperature in the ear within only one second by means of infrared technique.
- takes 8 measurements and displays the highest measured temperature – safe, because there is almost no risk of injuries as they cannot break like mercury glass thermometers.
- temperature range: 34°C – 42°C.
- expanded memory function recalls last 8 temperatures taken.
- with lens filter detector and lens filter ejector.
- incl. 2 AA batteries, storage box and 21 protection caps for single use.