LBF Barrier Film Foam Applicator 1ml x 5
€6.75 including vat
Protecting peristomal skin is a complex process that is often taken for granted until damage occurs. LBF Sterile Barrier Film provides a protective barrier which dries rapidly on the skin, forming a breathable transparent film that protects skin from corrosive bodily fluids such as urine, faeces, digestive enzymes and sweat, which can cause skin to become red and sore. It is also great for sensitive skin as it helps to prevent the sticky adhesive on stoma pouches from causing irritation or damage during removal.
LBF Sterile Barrier Film:
- Long lasting skin protection
- Alcohol free; no sting
- Sterile; use on intact and injured skin
- Healthcare grade silicones
- Provides ideal surface for adhesion of stoma pouches
- Dries rapidly; pouch can be applied within seconds
- Kind to the skin / skin friendly formulation
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
- Sterile Packs of 1ml Foam Applicators x 5 pieces
In stock (can be backordered)
- The sterile product range can be used to protect both intact and injured skin, without compromising a safe and healthy healing environment.
- The film dries quickly to leave a long-lasting, transparent barrier to protect the skin from the harmful effects of bodily fluids. LBF Sterile Barrier Film also provides an ideal surface for the adhesion of adhesive medical devices and dressings
- The skin-friendly healthcare-grade silicone formulation is alcohol-free and so will not sting, even on sore skin.
- LBF Barrier Cream is specifically formulated to provide an effective barrier for the skin from harmful bodily fluids. The cream is a skin-friendly formulation suitable for intact skin.
- The waterproof formulation offers long-lasting protection and will not block incontinence pad absorbency. The cream’s balanced consistency makes it easy to apply and spread across the skin, which maximises coverage and reduces application time.
- Small amounts of this concentrated and moisturising formula make it a cost-effective choice for protecting your patient’s skin.