- Tunable diaphragm allows the user to conveniently alternate between the low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
- Handcrafted solid stainless steel chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen design eliminates tube noise artifact from two tubes rubbing together•Portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset. This assures a proper fit, minimizes air leaks and prevents the headset from loosening over time. Double-leaf binaural spring allows easy adjustment of ear tube tension.
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim and diaphragm. Special procedures adaptor for difficult site or pediatric auscultation.
- Convenience is offered through 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds simply by applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece.
- •You won’t hear unwanted “rubbing noises” with its clever design. One tube contains two parallel sound channels intended minimize extraneous noise
- •Allows you to perform neonatal or pediatric auscultation with special-procedures adaptor included with stethoscope purchase
- •Suit your style by selecting a tube color and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
- •Expect peak performance with a 10 rating on a 1-10 performance scale
Stethoscope 3M Littmann Master Cardiology
€175.00 – €199.00 exc. VAT
Reward your achievement with the unmistakable mark of distinction – a 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope. Our top of the line non-electronic stethoscope offers you the quality and durability you come to expect from 3M.