- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and paediatric sides.
- Paediatric side can be converted to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for paediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit when worn.
- Five-year warranty